Web services / XML enables a fully customised integration of DB travel information. Both travel information and DB booking options can be integrated into the partner's own booking system via an XML interface.
With a webservice connection, you can look up timetable and travel information as well as prices and display them directly on your website.
For the actual booking process two options are available: bookings can be made via an interface directly from the partner's website, or you can search via an interface and then book at bahn.com.
Partners can chose what language the programme is in. All Latin languages are available.
The webservice interface is based on the latest XML technology.
You are operating a travel oriented internet web-site (f.e. a travel search engines, flight portals, platforms comparing different means of transportation, rail only portals, ). This programme is mainly targeted at travel-related websites with an expected annual DB sales exceeding EUR 100,000.
- Enhancement of your product portfolio by adding German and other European rail products
- Access to DB's special fares for European cross-border connections starting at EUR 39
- Attractive commission: 2% standard commission + individual advertising incentive
- Tickets available as PDF tickets (e-tickets)
- Fully customised integration of DB travel information and configuration of the internet booking system to match the partner's corporate design
- Strong brand image transfer
- Personal contact and support from DB